What should I bring to my appointment?

Use this checklist to determine what you need to have with you to complete your tax return. If you need further assistance, please contact us today at (909) 948-1040, or visit our FAQ section to see if you can find an answer to your question:

Personal Information:

Other People on your Return:

Education Payments/Health Care Verification:

Other Financial Forms:

Depending on filing status, investment accounts, rental properties or other source of income, we may need further information or forms. If you are not sure what you should bring please give us a call today at (909) 948.1040 we are more than happy to help, you can also contact us via the Contact us form via email.